Thursday, August 13, 2020

Proudly Celibate

 Friday of the nineteenth week in ordinary time (A)


Proudly Celibate


"Some renounced marriage

  for the sake of the Kingdom of heaven. Whoever can accept this ought to accept it.” (Mt 19:3-12)


I did not choose celibacy because I hate women or marriage. So also a soldier not because he hates his life. Its because of a special way I preferred to serve God. 


I am so full of love that I can't share it with only one person, its overflowing to reach multitude which I abandoned my loved ones to serve.


Continue to pray for us. 


Good morning. Have a nice weekend 

Friar Gerald Nwogueze

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feast of the conversion of St. Paul

 Feast of the conversion of St. Paul My turning point "I asked, ‘What shall I do, sir?"  (Acts 22:3-16) Beloved, there is a signif...